Grants Assistant Vacancy
22 May 2011
Full-time Grants Assistant
POST REF NO (AP/Com04/08)
The Aqaba Community and Economic Development (ACED) Program is soliciting candidates for full-time Grants Assistants based in Aqaba.
Jordanian citizens interested in applying for the position must send a resume and cover letter to both of the below email addresses or by fax stating “Ref No. AP/Com04/08 - Grants Assistant” in the subject line.
Education, Experience and Required Skills
· Must be a Jordanian citizen
· BA in accounting/finance, business, English, or other related field.
· 1-3 years professional experience.
· Prior experience with USAID projects and/or grants experience a plus.
· Good in spoken and written English.
· Must be a current resident of Aqaba.
· Maintain the grants filling system including commodities purchased under the grants.
· Maintain all grants electronic files by scanning all required documents into the shared network drive and naming all
files according to ACED Program naming conventions.
· Initial review of all grantee financial receipts, invoices and claims by using excel worksheet and providing
comments and notes to ACED Grants Officer and/or to grantees if required.
· Follow up with grantees to ensure all requested supporting documents are provided in timely manner.
· Assist ACED Grants Officer in procurement evaluation committees and preparation of forms.
· Ensure all grantees are using updated grants forms and documents.
Interested applicants must submit a CV and cover letter to: HR@aced-jordan.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or to fax: 201 7760, by May 29, 2011, 9:00am, indicating the Post Ref. No. (AP/Com04/08) in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.