Vacancy Announcement -Jordanian short-term ERP Oracle Functional Consultants
9 June 2013
Aqaba Community and Economic Development (ACED II) Program
The Aqaba Community and Economic Development (ACED II) Program is project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), benefiting the people and businesses of the Aqaba Special Economic Zone (ASEZ). The ACED II Program seeks to recruit Jordanian short-term ERP Oracle Functional Consultants. The consultants will assist ASEZA in the re-implementation and upgrade of ASEZA Oracle ERP systems.
Required Responsibilities from all Functional Resources:
- Configure Oracle (e-Business Suite)EBS applications and facilitate unit, CRP and UAT testing.
- Able to prepare all Oracle standard documents related to phases of implementation (change catalogues, UAT, user and Super users manuals).
- Production Instance Setup.
- Assist Developers to upload the master data and open transactions.
- Post live support.
1) Oracle ERP Functional Consultant – Financials (COM 01/02)
With 3-4+ implementation of EBS (General Ledger, Payables and Receivables, as well as Assets, Cash Management) release 11i/R12; min. of 3-4 full life-cycle implementations and/or upgrade projects.
2) Oracle ERP Functional Consultant -Supply Chain (COM 01/03)
With 3-4+ implementation with Oracle EBS -Supply Chain (Purchasing, Inventory, Order Management, and AOL preferred, i Procurement).
3) Oracle ERP Functional Consultant – HCM (COM 01/04)
3-4+ implementation with Oracle EBS (Payroll, Self-service) release 11i/R12; min. of 3-4 full life-cycle implementations and/or upgrade projects, Knowledge of Oracle SQL*Plus, XML Publisher is a plus.
4) Oracle ERP Functional Consultant – BI (COM 01/05)
3- 4+ implementation with Oracle HR BI , to Create/manage various repositories ( Physical layer , Business layer , Presentation layer ) ,Create /design OBIEE, very good knowledge in ETL tool’s like Informatica power center, Strong Command in business Warehousing concepts .
5) Oracle ERP Functional Consultant - Property management (COM 01/06)
With 3-4 years Oracle EBS.
6) Oracle ERP Technical Consultant (COM 01/07)
- Very good experience in Oracle EBS R12 customizations, enhancements, extensions & conversion experience.
- Experience working in EITHER Financials modules or HCM Modules
Interested applicants are required to visit our website (www.aced-jordan.com) to download the detailed scope of work for the position they are interested in, and then submit their CV by email to:
HR@aced-jordan.com, referencing the Post reference number in the subject line.
The deadline for receiving CV s is June 15, 2013. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.