JOB VACANCY :IT Project Manager
Vacancy in Aqaba
IT Project Manager
Post Ref No. (COM01/01)
The Aqaba Community and Economic Development (ACED II) Program is a United States Agency for International Development (USAID) funded program, benefiting the people and businesses of the Aqaba Special Economic Zone (ASEZ). The ACED II Program seeks to recruit a Jordanian short-term IT Project Manager to be based in Aqaba for a period of 8 months. The Expert will work primarily to support an ACED II Program beneficiary in implementing a number of IT projects including, but not limited to: Oracle ERP and Public CRM.
Main responsibilities of the IT Project Manager
· Manage the implementation of IT systems namely Oracle ERP and Public Sector CRM.
· Monitor the quality of IT projects and ensure that the IT systems consultants abide by contractual deliverables and specified implementation timelines.
· Develop an implementation plan for related IT projects that follows the subcontractors' implementation plans.
· Build the capacity of relevant staff in terms of IT systems project management.
· Develop SOWs and RFPs/RFTOPs, as needed.
· Manage resources involved in the implementation of IT systems.
Education, Experience and Required Skills
· University degree in IT, MIS, Business Administration and/or related field.
· At least 10 years of professional working experience managing Oracle implementation projects.
· Sound knowledge & previous experience in Oracle e-Business Suite Financials, HR, , specifically the R12 version.
· Experience with system architecture, planning, design, implementation and development.
· Oracle Certified Professional and PMP preferred.
· Should have strong organizational, decision-making and time management skills.
· Ability to document and produce complex reports in a clear and concise manner in Arabic and English.
· Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic.
· Must be a Jordanian National.
Qualified applicants are required to visit our website (www.aced-jordan.com) to download the scope of work and submit their CV by email to HR@aced-jordan.com for the assignment indicating the Post Ref. No. (Com01/01) in the email subject line. The deadline application is March 21, 2013, 16:00 Hrs. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.